5 Habits of Highly Effective People

 

5 Habits of Highly Effective People



Be proactive

I am a responsible person. I come up with an idea. I choose my actions, attitudes, and moods. Is not

blame others for their wrongdoings. I do the right thing without being asked, even when there's no one

look.



Start with the end in mind

I plan ahead and set goals. I do things that matter and make a difference. I am

 an important part of my classroom and contribute to my school's mission and vision, and seek

How to be a good citizen.



Let's do the work first

I spend my time on the things that matter most. That means I say no to things that I know I am

should not do. I set priorities, I set a schedule, and I followed my plan. I am disciplined and

be held.

  

Auto Clicker This tool will make your life easy


Think win-win

I balance courage to get what I want with concern for what others want. I do

deposits to other Emotion Bank accounts. When conflicts arise, I look for a third alternative.



Seek first to understand, then to be understood

I listen to the opinions and feelings of others. I try to see things from their point of view. I hear

others without interrupting them. I listen with my ears, eyes and heart. I'm confident in

express my ideas.



Get More Services:


Buy Canva Pro for lifetime Access    Click Here


School Management System Software     Click Here